- Here you can find the astrological meaning of the abbreviation PITU. Read about the many meanings of this term. You can also jump directly to PITU acronyms where each letter is explained separately.
What does PITU mean? The definition of the letters
- In this list we have defined all the letters of PITU separately in numerology meanings.
- P which means in letter form PITU. The P promotes individual progress, reflection, independence and brain activity. Impressions of loneliness, shyness or isolation. Reinforce the effects of P B, G and Y. Decrease effects Letters H, Q and Z.
- I which means in letter form PITU. The vibrations in this letter are often linked to loneliness. There are great hidden ideals, ephemeral, passionate impulses that give it a unique charm and altruism. Its operation is extremely sensitive and active. Sometimes stepping back from the home environment and trying to clean your head while you relax. Reinforcing the effects of I is R. Decreasing effects letters are A, H, Q, and Z.
- T which means in letter form PITU. Helping to promote knowledge in all things, broaden your awareness and ambitions. Strong intuitions that increase your sensitivity. Express your poetic imagination, creation, enthusiasm and curiosity. New visions of things, spiritual rebirth. Sometimes confusion between dream and reality. Possible fragility. Reinforce the effects of T B and K. Decrease effects Letters J and S.
- OR which means in letter form PITU. That you move closer to intellectual talent, intuition and imagination. Strong sensitivity encourage communication, refined speech and the pursuit of perfection. The dark sides are stubbornness, tactlessness, hesitation, careerism. Reinforce the effects of C and L. Decrease effects of Letters B, D and M.
Astrological analysis for PITU Definition
The acronym PITU has a life path number 3. With a great talent for communication and expression. An extrovert who loves people and social events. Many writers, poets, actors and musicians are born in the context of this path. They are resourceful and have a gift for communicating and enjoying care. There is an abundance of talent for the arts of expression. However his artistic abilities can be developed only through discipline and committing himself to the actual evolution of such talent. You may easily lose your talent by becoming a social butterfly. Because you are sociable, friendly and pleasant to be around. They focus all their energy on things that they really care for. Creativity is a gift that can lead to success, but not without discipline and continuous effort. His optimistic resilient approach to life helps him overcome many obstacles. It may happen that you are generous with a failure. Many people born under this path have difficulty managing wealth, because they can be disorganized and not especially serious about their responsibilities. Sometimes emotional and vulnerable. It hurts when they tend to retreat inward and quiet. Sometimes using jokes and laughter to hide their true feelings. Never succumb to sarcasm, it doesn't add value. When used positively, the meaning of the expression can be a great inspiration and energy. Inspiring others and bringing success and happiness.