ll➤ Compare now the best cachaça product respectively. the best cachaça with each other and choose the one Cachaça test winner, We hope to help you with the selection and we wish you with that Cachaça test find the perfect product for you.
Nega Fulo Cachaça (1 x 0.7 l)
- Nêga Fulô is made according to a nearly 200-year tradition near Rio de Janeiro, in the mountains above the Copacabana.
- Caipirinha is the best known and most established drink from Cachaça with crushed ice, limes and brown sugar. The combination of the essential oils of lime and the mild quality of Nêga Fulô ensures the development of all taste components.
Cachaça Velho Barreiro – Tatuzinho (1 x 1 l)
- Dominant aromas of sugar cane and fermented bananas.
- These flavors can also be found in the taste.
- Easy finish with perfectly balanced notes.
Velho Barreiro Gold 3 years (1 x 0.7 l)
- Pleasantly mild aroma with light notes of vanilla.
- In terms of taste, sugar cane and smoke are added.
- The finish is soft and long-lasting.
Pitu Premium do Brasil Cachaca (1 x 0.7 l)
- PITÚ is a Brazilian liquor made from sugar cane.
- PITÚ is made from the juice of freshly harvested, pure sugar cane, which is grown on Massapê earth in the province of Pernambuco in northeastern Brazil.
- Only the best, selected sugar cane is used, distilled and processed to the highest technical standard for PITÚ.
- PITÚ is a freshwater crab that is native to various rivers in Brazil.
- PITÚ is used to mix caipirinha's. Insiders call the Caipirinha with PITÚ also PITÚrinha
Canario Cachaça (1 x 0.7 l)
- Canarío Cachaça comes from the Brazilian state of Estado do Rio, the cultural heart of the country.
- Only fresh sugar cane juice is used to make Canarío Cachaça. The sugar cane fields of the Fazenda Soledade are located in the mountains of São Fidelis, 800 m above sea level, on the Paraiba do Sul river.
- Canarío Cachaça is characterized by its spicy fresh and subtle note of sugar cane as well as its mild, pure and harmonious taste.
- The most famous and popular drink with Canario Cachaça is the Caipirinha, a tingling mix of Cachaça, crushed ice and limes, and white cane sugar.
Cachaca "51" (1 x 0.7 l)
- The clear-colored Pirassununga Cachaça 51 initially appeared mild on the nose, although a certain alcohol aroma can still be recognized.
- The distinctive aromas: banana and light smoke.
Magnífica Tradicional Cachaça (1 X 0.7 L)
- Manufactured by hand and in small batches.
- Ages in Ipê wooden barrels for at least two years.
- Distillation in traditional copper stills.
- Taste: Intense, aromatic cachaça with notes of fresh sugar cane, grass and tropical fruits.
- Color: light gold
Leblon Cachaca Rum (1 x 0.7 l)
- Matures in Cognac XO barrels for three to six months.
- Awarded gold or double gold medals at the San Francisco World Spirits Competition six times in a row.
- A fine lime note on the nose, with subtle aromas of tropical fruits and sweet, pleasant cognac flavors.
- The palate is incomparably mild with subtle citrus notes and nuances of oak.
Espirito De Minas Cachaça (1 x 0.7 l)
- ESPÍRITO DE MINAS is one of Brazil's highest quality and most prestigious cachaça brands.
- Like hardly any other brand, Espírito de Minas Cachaça stands for the quality of the Cachaça de Minas – the sugar cane brandy made from Minas Gerais using traditional, traditional methods.
- An aroma characterized by ripe fruit and banana gives Espírito de Minas its unmistakable character.
- Despite the impressive 43% vol. Espírito de Minas caresses the palate comfortably and softly.
- Is Espírito de Minas the best cachaça in Brazil? Numerous Brazil vacationers, Cachaça connoisseurs and Caipirinha enthusiasts answer this question with a clear yes!
No Cachaça test winner has been named.
With Cachaça, there are clearly a few points to consider. Be it the material or the size or the possible maintenance effort. However, the aspects listed above should not be neglected either. Cachaça offers, leaderboards as well as new releases are always on our site.